If you find injections, acids, or abrasives a bit scary, OXYjet is for you. Designed for sensitive skin, this pain-free treatment delivers serious results —no needles, no downtime.
What is OxyJet treatment?
OXYjet is a gentle, completely non-invasive treatment that leaves skin plump, toned, even and glowing. Using high-pressure pulses, pure oxygen and special serums are pushed into the deep layers of your skin.
While the results don’t last as long as injectable treatments, OXYjet offers an instant fix, no needles required.
OXYjet can help with any number of skin issues including acne, lines and wrinkles, loose or sagging skin, uneven skin tone or texture, and tired or dull-looking skin. It’s particularly effective for acne, even cystic acne as oxygen is naturally antibacterial and promotes rapid healing.
How does it work?
The key active component in OXYjet treatments is medical oxygen. As we age, our blood vessels become weaker, so oxygen and other nutrients don’t reach our skin in sufficient quantities. Pure oxygen can restore the energy, freshness, and vitality of youthful skin. Oxygen enhances absorption of any serums used during the treatment, plus it’s naturally antibacterial and has a cool, calming effect. In fact, one scientific study shows the absorption of products with OXYjet is 60 times greater than with typical application.
The OXYjet device, which resembles and airbrush gun, which emits a continuous flow of pure oxygen at a high pressure. The high pressure allows the oxygen, as well as the serums, to penetrate the deeper layers of your skin. You get the maximum benefit from the oxygen and other ingredients used during the treatment.
OXYjet treatment can also stimulate collagen production. When you deliver ingredients directly into the dermis, they wake up dormant skin cells, signalling them to start making collagen again.
You’ll feel a bit of pressure on your face, but nothing uncomfortable or painful. Some people find it relaxing breathe in the pure oxygen.
You can read about OxyBeauty’s OXYjet treatment options here.
Is the treatment tailored to my skin?
Yes! OXYJet technology offers gentle, effective treatments for many skin problems including acne, lines and wrinkles, loose or sagging skin, uneven skin tone or texture, and tired or dull-looking skin. Again, we highly recommend OXYjet for treatment of acne or cystic acne. Oxygen is naturally antibacterial and promotes rapid healing once the skin has been purified. Consider our treatment designed specifically for acneic skin. OxyJet has several modules which can be used alone, or in combination with each other to achieve your desired results:
- OXYclear (Oxygen Deep Cleansing) – Three modules work together to provide deep cleansing:
– Special OXYclear cleansing lotion and Enzyme Peeling Cream are distributed with a rotating pad on the skin. Together they gently remove dead skin and impurities.
– Organic Blue Light cools the skin and prevents possible irritation during the cleaning.
– Concentrated oxygen is applied to the skin. It has antibacterial properties and reduces impurities and irritations.
Tough, dead skin is removed, bacteria and impurities are removed, and irritation is reduced. OXYclear is fantastic for congested or acne-prone skin.
- OXYjet ® – Topical treatments are pushed deep into the skin with a high-pressure oxygen “injection.” In just one treatment Oxyjet can:
– Stimulate the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid
– Improving the oxygen supply and thus the energy status of your skin cells
– Relax muscles and the appearance of lines and wrinkles
– Strengthen connective and supportive tissues
Oxyjet can be used to treat any skin condition. Simply choose the topical treatment to suit your desired results.
- OXYtone – Three modules and a specially developed serum act together to life and firm skin
– An OXYtone serum is gently applied to the skin
– Concentrated oxygen is applied rhythmically, cooling and refreshing the skin.
– A poly-rotating head stimulates the muscles and connective tissue of the skin. Visibly lifting facial contours.
– Organic Blue Light cools and soothes the skin after the treatment. It also reduces swelling.
– Organic Red Light stimulates and intensifies the effect of the OXYtone serum.
OXYtone is wonderful for skin that needs a lift. The vibrating, rotating action of the treatment relaxes and stimulates connective tissues and muscles, improves circulation and oxygen levels, and increases the flow of lymphatic fluid, promoting detoxification of tissues. Fluid retention is reduced and muscle tone is increased resulting in firmer skin.
- CRYO2 (Oxygen cold lifting) – A high-pressure “injection” of concentrated oxygen and tingly, fresh coldness immediately tighten and lift skin.
Oxygen-cold lifting can applied after the oxygen pressure injection or can also be applied as a standalone treatment.
The CRYO2 cold-lifting treatment is ideal for tired, pale skin giving it an immediately fresh and tight effect.
- OXYspray (Oxygen spray treatment) – A concentrated spray of oxygen and OXYfluid deeply soothes irritated skin and restores its vitality.
OXYspray is especially effective after surgery, laser treatment, intense exfoliation, or any other treatment that leaves the skin sensitive and vulnerable to infection.
- OXYdiamond – Varying grades of diamond heads deeply exfoliate the skin.
– An appropriate topical treatment is applied with concentrated oxygen at the same time as microdermabrasion.
– Active ingredients are pushed into the skin in one step.
OXYdiamond is ideal for dull, tired, or pigmented skin.
- BIO2light (Oxygen colour light therapy) – Therapeutic light wavelengths are pushed deep into the skin with visible results. Each color treats a different skin issue:
Red: For needy, mature skin which needs stimulating. Blood circulation and skin metabolism are greatly improved.
Orange: For tired, pale, or post-illness skin. Orange light is regenerating, stimulating and activating. It encourages detoxification and strengthens the immune system.
Green: For irritated, sensitive and eczema- prone skin. Green light has a calming, balancing, and harmonizing effect.
Blue: For impure, inflamed and irritated skin. Blue light has anti-inflammatory, soothing, and wound healing properties.
Before your treatment
Before your OXYjet treatment you’ll meet with us for a free consultation. We’ll get to know you and your medical history, and discuss the areas you wish to have treated.
You don’t need to do anything special to prep your skin for an OXYjet treatment.
You should not have an OXYjet treatment if you are allergic/sensitive to hyaluronic acid or any of the ingredients in our topical treatments. If you have any questions or concerns about our topical treatments, we’re happy to discuss them with you in your consultation.
What can I expect during my OXYjet treatment?
The average OXYjet treatment takes anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes.
Here’s what you can expect at your appointment:
- Every OXYjet treatment starts with the application of enzyme exfoliation cream, OxyClear lotion, and blue light. This ensures the oxygen penetrates deeply and is absorbed well. It helps all the active ingredients work as soon as they get into the skin’s membrane.
- Using the OXYjet a specialist gently presses oxygen into your skin along with all the active ingredients.
- Our specialist will clean the treatment areas to prepare them for the skin booster injections.
- We’ll apply the appropriate serum for your treatment
- You’re good to go!
What’s the downtime after an OXYjet treatment?
There is absolutely no downtime after an OXYjet treatment. You can go straight back to your normal routine.
Are there any side effects?
As with any procedure, there are potential side effects. Please go through the ingredients of our topical treatments before your procedure to avoid unnecessary reactions or irritation.
There are no side effects from the OXYjet itself.
Are there any special after care instructions?
There are no special instructions except be kind to your skin! Use gentle high-quality skin care products, stay hydrated, get plenty of sleep, and use SPF daily. Your skin has just been purified, plumped and toned—take good care of it to maintain your glow.
What kind of results can I expect?
With any OXYjet treatment your skin is lifted and smooth, it feels extremely soft and hydrated, your skin tone is even, and the wrinkles are drastically reduced.
How soon will I see results?
With OXYjet, you’ll see results immediately after your procedure. You will have a noticeable glow when you walk out of the clinic.
Are the results permanent?
No, they are not. The results from OXYjet last about 4-7 days. If you want glowing, even skin for a trip or special event, we recommend treatment the day before.
Because OXYjet treatments stimulate collagen production, you may see longer-term results with regular treatment. For optimal results we recommend 4 treatments, 2 weeks apart.
How much do OXYjet treatments cost?
The average cost is $200 to $300. We offer package discounts.
The bottom line.
Despite shorter-term results, OXYjet treatments can help with a myriad of skin issues and give you plump, glowing, energized skin. You’ll get instant results with no pain, no needles, and no downtime.