Non-surgical Microcurrent Face lift
A microcurrent facial treatment is a non-surgical procedure, so there is no need to worry about dangerous complications. It is a safe, effective, practically painless treatment. It provides instant results and there is no recovery time. It also helps to tone, lift and firm sagging muscles back to their original position and shape.
Benefits of a facial microcurrent treatment
- It helps improve the health and appearance of the skin
- It tightens and firms aging skin
- It tones face and neck muscles
- It lifts sagging eyebrows and jowls
- It gives a healthy glow to the skin
- It helps to reduce and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- It stimulates the production of collagen
Who are the best candidates for a facial microcurrent treatment?
- Those who want to achieve a more youthful appearance at any age
- Those who are healthy and do not suffer from skin infections
- Younger clients who want to reverse signs of aging
- Older clients who want to restore their youthful appearance
Who should not undergo this cosmetic procedure?
- Those with a history of heart problems, epilepsy, thrombosis, high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, multiple sclerosis
- Those with implanted electrical devices
- People suffering from skin diseases
- If you have recently undergone facial surgery, or have any open wounds, cuts or abrasions or skin are also not suitable to have this treatment done.
- There is no scientific evidence that this procedure is harmful to pregnant women, but it’s strongly advised to wait until after you have given birth to go ahead with this procedure
How soon will I see the results?
When you start your first microcurrent facial treatment, the results will not be immediate. After a few more sessions, you will begin to see results that last longer with every session.
By the 6th to 7th treatment, your muscle memory starts to take over and the results will last much longer each time. Towards the end of the 6-week microcurrent facial sculpting treatment, the results will become even more permanent. The look is maintained by microcurrent facial sculpting treatments every 4 to 6 weeks.
If you stop doing microcurrent facial treatments, you may lose muscle memory within 6 months. We recommend continuing treatments to help retain muscle memory and keep a youthful look for many years to come.
For most people, a minimum of 10 microcurrent sessions are required to see the full benefits. Depending on the client, you may notice a difference after your first session or your third or fourth session.
It’s important to remember that the effects are cumulative. This means that with every treatment you receive, your face will become tighter and more toned. Once you have achieved your desired result, you can begin the maintenance process – this typically includes scheduling a treatment from 4 to 12 weeks depending on your body.
The microcurrent face lift procedure itself takes approximately one hour to complete and is virtually painless. The microcurrent face lift procedure requires no anesthesia, no recovery time and has no irritating side effects.