You look into the mirror and see some facial lines or crease that you believe are as a result of aging and you wish they were all gone or at least reduced to a very large extent? Worry no more! Our Wrinkles Reduction treatment at OxyBeauty (one of the most responsible and active Yorkville Skin Care Clinic) highlights certain significant ways of minimizing skin wrinkles. Our Energy Reload Skin treatment is designed to freshen and energize your skin and in turn, recharge your body with balance while your skin is even kept moisturized.
Also, the Express Filler Cocktail Skin Treatment is another exclusive treatment for wrinkles. Its special design covers all skin problems as in acne, wrinkles, skin sensitivity, irritation and redness. Basically, the treatment stimulates and boosts the production of collagen while it remains even the most viable option for the renewal of skin layers for a fresher look and feel – reducing the wrinkles as much as possible. The collagen stimulated is a protein that boosts skin strength and elasticity. As we age, elastin production begins to slow down and this is what brings about wrinkles. Similarly, reduction in the production of collagen results in sagging skin and wrinkles. For a firmer, smoother skin, this treatment is considered the best.
Wrinkles reduction with the Express Filler Cocktail Skin treatment begins with the preparing stage where the Absolute Effect Booster Serum (another interesting product) is applied on the skin after which you wear the collagen mask. The function of the serum is to exfoliate the skin and get it ready for the main procedure. This phase is an important one because it enhances the efficiency of the process and the absorption of the nutrients. After that, Oxygen is pressed even further into the skin while the mask remains on the skin, producing a mixture of collagen and oxygen. The collagen injection process boosts the production of collagen as new ones are created. The mask contains collagen threads and through this, the skin is able to absorb enough, turning them into balls before they are finally absorbed into the basal membrane. The skin’s synthesis is destroyed during aging; collagen production is reduced and dead skin cells live on the top layer of the skin, clogging the pores to bring about some form of wrinkles.
- With the serum, the outer layers of the skin are removed and the skin prepared for the treatment
- For the most effective result, pressing Oxygen into the skin produces a mixture of oxygen and collagen
- From the mask, more collagen is absorbed into the membranes
- Extra skin and dead cells are destroyed and new, freshly born ones come through.
- With the help of the oxygen, collagen absorption is improved and reproduction fastened and right away, you can see the effect on your skin.
Wrinkles reduction with the Express Filler Cocktail Skin treatment leaves you with a fresh, hydrated and wrinkle-free skin. Specially made for aging and other problematic skins, the treatment is considered an important one for your health. Therefore, we recommend booking an appointment with our specialists to get the most of these treatments and in fact, a deep skin analysis.
Energy Reload Skin Treatment
Energy Reload treatment is one of the most popular skin treatments offered by OxyBeauty. It is designed to fill the skin with freshness and energy. It reloads balance and provides all the necessary ingredients and components to keep the skin moisturized throughout low Canadian temperatures and cold winds.
Energy Reload is very gentle and works great for sensitive skin. It injects oxygen at a predefined pressure level and penetrates into the deepest layers of the membrane, leaving it soft, smooth and hydrated.
HOW IT WORKS:
It is extremely important to prep the skin before the treatment.
- The first step in getting your skin to look young and refreshed is putting the enzyme exfoliation cream with the mix of OxyClear lotion and the blue light. This step makes sure the injected oxygen makes its way to the necessary layer and is absorbed well. It is essential for all the active ingredients to start working as soon as they get into the skin’s membrane. Oxygen from the cream and the lotion penetrates deep, exfoliates your face and opens up the pores, making it prepared for the Energy Reload treatment.
- The next step in deep skin hydration is the OxyJet oxygen injection, which lightly and gently presses oxygen into the skin along with all the active ingredients. It is the most important part of the treatment and it is done with the help of the special OxyBeauty equipment offered exclusively at our clinic. The step is executed with extreme care and caution; neither it harms the skin in any way nor causes redness or irritation. The pressure is measured and light but strong enough to push the oxygen into the skin through the pores. After this step, the skin is loaded with the ingredients and the process of deep hydration begins
- After the oxygen injection is successfully finished, the Cryo2 energy reload serum is applied to calm down and smooth the skin, it fixes the oxygen inside the membrane level and makes sure it stay inside while the absorption process is happening.
Overall, the Energy reload treatment is suitable for any skin type, any problems or is great for calming down existing irritation. The results are long lasting and are seen on the skin right away. The treatment is great combined with the other Oxyjet procedures for more specific problems. We recommend a consultation with one of our OxyBeauty specialists for more detailed information about the treatment and instructions.
Express Filler Cocktail Skin Treatment
Express Filler Cocktail Treatment is an exclusive treatment offered only at OxyBeauty. It is specifically designed to stimulate and boost collagen production. It’s great for renewing the skin’s layer and for making your skin look fresh and feel fresh. This treatment covers all the problem areas on one’s skin: acne, wrinkles, skin sensitivity, irritation and redness, etc. Collagen is a protein responsible for skin strength and elasticity. Elastin production begins to slow down as we age. Collagen production reduction results in wrinkles and sagging skin.
This treatment will make your skin look firmer, smoother and boost your skin cells to reproduce collagen, getting better results in the long run. One of the effects of filler cocktail is deep hydration and peeling off dead skin cells, which is great for acne and pigmentation.
The treatment starts with the preparing stage – a mask. We apply our Absolute Effect Booster Serum, followed by the collagen mask. The serum helps exfoliate and prep the skin for the actual procedure. It is extremely important when doing any treatment as it betters the overall effect and helps the skin absorb the nutrients as well as lock them in for further results. Further, when pressing Oxygen into the skin, the mask stays on the skin and creates a mixture of collagen and oxygen for the most effect.
How the magic happens: collagen injection boosts collagen production as collagen creates new collagen. The mask we apply before the oxygen contains collagen threads. The skin absorbs the threads from the mask and makes them into little balls, which further are fully absorbed into the basal membrane. Basal membrane is the layer of the skin responsible for creating skin cells. They “bloom” there and come out fresh and ready, peeling off after they’re dead. When aging, the synthesis of the skin is ruined, collagen is not reproduced as often as it used to, dead skin cells stay on the top layer, clogging the pores and not letting it breathe.
This treatment helps get rid of a lot of extra skin and dead cells, making it clear canvas for new, freshly born ones. The oxygen helps collagen absorption and faster reproduction, which leads to effect being visible on the skin right away.
After this treatment, you will feel fresh, hydrated and wrinkle-free! It is amazing for aging, problematic skin and is extremely important for your health. We do recommend our skincare as a part of the treatment to keep the results long after Filler Cocktail. We also suggest you consult one of our OxyBeauty specialists to get the most out of our treatments and get a deep skin analysis, telling you exactly what you need. Tis treatment is great in combination OxyJet series as well as laser and radio frequency.